Bulletin: About PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association)
About PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association)
30th July 2019
PERSI is the umbrella organization of hospitals throughout Indonesia.
Realization of PERSI as a unifying forum for hospital communities in Indonesia that is reliable, independent, resilient and has international standards and be trusted by all levels of society and members.
Our mission is to take an active role in:
- Achieving policies and regulations that are in favor of hospitals in quality and cost control
- Achieving good hospital governance
- Creating good clinical governance
- Creating good ethical governance
- Achieving good service governance
- Achieving cooperation with stakeholders and shareholders in the hospital field