27th International Conference on Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services
International Hospital Federation - IHF
| 1 year ago 27th International Conference on Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services
29 to 31 May 2019 “Balancing High Tech and High Touch in Health Care: Challenges and Chances of Digitalization for Dialogue”
The rapid technological and social development is constantly calling into question positions and arguments on the effects of ongoing digitalization in health care. In this ongoing discourse, it is a complex undertaking to find out which opportunities and challenges arise for health promotion in health care.
These questions will be addressed from different perspectives in five plenary sessions:
• Impact of critical trends on public health and health care – the role of health promotion
• Opportunities and challenges of digitalization for health care and public health
• Challenges and chances for high touch interaction and communication in health care in an era of high tech
• Dialogue and digitalization in health promoting primary health care and public health
• Ensuring high tech and high touch for all: Universal health promotion coverage
In addition to the plenary and parallel sessions, there will be several workshops on HPH topics.
For program information, please visit www.hphconferences.org/warsaw2019/?L=0 HPH Postcard (pdf 513.01kB)