Call for papers - Chicago 2015
6 - 8 October 2015, World Hospital Congress
Hosted by the American Hospital Association (AHA) and the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), the IHF 39th World Hospital Congress will be held in Chicago, USA with the theme: Advancing Global Health and Health Care, with the following subthemes and tracks:
- Equity and Access to Care
- Quality and Safety
- Patient/Community Engagement and Empowerment
- Healthcare Management and Leadership Opportunities and Challenges
- Innovation in Healthcare Delivery
Submission of Abstracts
Authors wishing to present their work, orally or as a poster, at the IHF 39th World Hospital Congress are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words, by using the online submission form to the Scientific Committee for consideration.
- Open for abstract submission: 1st October 2014
- Closing for submission of abstracts: 19th January 2015
- Notification (to email address provided by author(s)): 3rd April 2015
- For access to the abstract form, you will first require a login name and password (All compulsory fields must be completed to validate account and abstract submission process).
- The Congress language is English. All abstracts submitted for oral or poster presentation must be in English.
- All abstract submissions must be made electronically via the online submission form available at the official Congress website: http://congress.ihf-fih.org/
- Abstracts sent by post or email will NOT be accepted.
For further information please contact:
Sheila Anazonwu, IHF Partnerships & Project Manager
Tel: +41 (0) 22 850 94 22
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015
The IHF Secretariat wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year